Re: [aroid-l] Garden of Eden.

Yeah, i went there with my daughter just after it opened a year or 2 ago, fantastic place, with all kinds of interesting plants, they even had a baby durian tree in there. I made a promise to go back once everything had grown in, as it looked a bit sparse as the plants hadnt had time to spread out.
Well worth a visit to all!

Neil