Re: [aroid-l] Garden of Eden.

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Garden of Eden.
  • From: "ron iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 02:42:42 -0000

If you look for "Eden Project" in your Search Engines there are lots of Web
Sites, the three Plant Houses are like golfballs the size of ten foorbasll
pitches & 180 feet high I think.   Leading Edge technology.  Built in a
mighty old Quarry with not much change out of $200 million.  World Class
Project.
Yonks ago when I lived nearby I thought then the waste land might be great
for a "Tropicarium".   Though small, a rare jewel, the Living Rain Forest,
Newbury, Berks, UK, only 20,000 square feet of glasshouses should not be
overlooked either with every plant truly cherished too.

Ron