Re: [aroid-l] Possible Summer get together???

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Possible Summer get together???
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 16:28:50 -0500

I think yearly northern meetings/ trade and sales would be very interesting and worth while. I would be willing once I get the place fixed up to have the aroid society meet here. We are currently building huge mountains for out Botanical putt putt golf. So constructions will be in the way for sometime but would love to have the aroid society to come out once we are done and play a few rounds of putt putt and view the collections.