Re: [aroid-l] permits

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] permits
  • From: "Bryant, Susan L." <SLBryant@scj.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:53:00 -0600

Hi Eric,
go here
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/ppq/permits/

Click on plants and Plant products, then Nursery products
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/ppq/permits/plantproducts/nursery.html#faq

at the bottom is "how to apply"
Click on PPQ form 587, fill it out (do not put anything under US port or
ports of arrival unless you are carrying them in)
and fax or mail in.

I just faxed one in, we will see how it goes!

Susan

What does one need permit wise for a small shipment of plants from SE Asia?
This is not for commercial use, just for a collection and only about a dozen
plants?

Thanks,

Eric Schmidt

Orlando,FL z9b