Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum in Germany - sold

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Ebay titanum in Germany - sold
  • From: pascal vieu <p_vieu@yahoo.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:56:57 +0100

I still believe that the german one actually was a titanum, the plant with leaves was exactly the same plant as the one we have in Brest (as far as I can tell from these pictures), and it has florished recently, there is no doubt about our plants...
http://www.mairie-brest.fr/brest/arum_titan.htm

The petiole is much stockier than konjak's, isn't it ?

Regards,
Pascal Vieu