Re: [aroid-l] Help obtaining weird and hardy tuberous aroids.

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Help obtaining weird and hardy tuberous aroids.
  • From: "Mitch ." <iamwhatiam52@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 23:34:30 -0500

I'm sure many of us would gladly send you a Sauromatum (aka Peskius weedus) if you have anything worth the trouble to mail in return.
Mitch

Hi All-

I am wondering if anyone can help me out. I am currently in one of my weird "muti-tiered" trades.

I am looking to aquire some hardy tuberous aroids for a friend. I am looking for the following:

A) Dracunculus vulgaris
B) Sauromatum venosum
C) Arum dios..XXX (cant remember the full name... it is the really smelly one).
D) Any interesting Arisema
E )Anything that I am unaware of.

I am willing to pay above their value as I would love to be able to come through for this individual.

Thanks and please let me know.

Marc