Re: [aroid-l] Help obtaining weird and hardy tuberous aroids. (Now muit-layered?)

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Help obtaining weird and hardy tuberous aroids. (Now muit-layered?)
  • From: "ron iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:44:40 -0000

Fellow Innocents!

I am incensed!   Actively to seek out such things as are not just weird but
hardy?  Of actually getting something not just tuberous, something that that
one was not aware of but fortunate in not wanting to be aware of & having
avoided in the first place?  Is this the staggers of a Mad Aroid Disease? ?
Do we need pyres of these vile invaders for instant containment?   I hope
Marc's friend is not already afflicted with those tuberoids & if so can
recover without more muti layered tears.  Send in the High Priests of the
USDA to tread where Angels fear, to genuflex & exorcise & sanctify.

Mat Saurowart (Late of Napalmed Eden & now in Paranoya Regions)