[aroid-l] hardy aroids

  • Subject: [aroid-l] hardy aroids
  • From: "a j willis" <a.j.willis@talk21.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:21:23 -0000

Is there anybody in NW England or the UK generally interested in hardy aroids-arum,biarum etc. who would be interested in meeting and or swapping plants. I will also swap with people in Europe, but do not want to get involved in phytosanitary certificates and cannot therefore send plants outside this area. I am looking to exchange for woodland plants such as epimedium, dysoma etc.

Tony Willis