[aroid-l] P. saxicolum and P. x evansii

  • Subject: [aroid-l] P. saxicolum and P. x evansii
  • From: "Leslie R." <leslier55@excite.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:40:25 -0500 (EST)

 Weather permitting, I'm ready to re-home some of the P. saxicolum and P. x evansii I grew from seed last year.  They are all in 6-inch pots, with the plant itself being 12-15 inches tall.  All sprouted the last week of July, 2003.  Please check the trade site at the IAS website.  I need more space, so if you prefer to pay postage that work for me.  Thanks! Leslie RuleColumbia, MO  USA

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com