[aroid-l] Thanks for responses on tuber pricing questions

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Thanks for responses on tuber pricing questions
  • From: Rosalind <rozgold@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:37:18 -0800

Hi folks!

I just wanted to thank everyone on the list for answering my questions about the
pricing of arisaema and alocasia tubers (including Marge, Nancy, Albert, George,
Susan, and Ellen - I hope I didn't miss anyone)!  The suggestions you provided
were invaluable - the only "downside" is I now have found lots of sources of
tubers for all sorts of plants that I really want but don't have room for.

thanks again and good growing!

-Roz, in Southern California