[aroid-l] TY-TY site

  • Subject: [aroid-l] TY-TY site
  • From: James Waddick <jwaddick@kc.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:51:29 -0600

I stumbled across this site while searching tropical hardwoods. My, what wonderous things these aroids are, especially with their various names.

http://www.tytyga.com/main.html

Dear G. D. M. If you belive in the powers of photoshop, Have more cents than sense, Need to acquire, are a total.....,

you'd order from this place. The proverbial 'ten foot pole' is ideal for use here or just use the delete button on your computer.

		Jim W.
--
Dr. James W. Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd.