Re: [aroid-l] TY-TY site

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] TY-TY site
  • From: "G. D. M." <doji@interpac.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:12:38 -1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Waddick" <jwaddick@kc.rr.com>
To: <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 7:51 AM
Subject: [aroid-l] TY-TY site

> >>I stumbled across this site while searching tropical hardwoods.
> >>My, what wonderous things these aroids are, especially with their
> >>various names.
> >>
> >>http://www.tytyga.com/main.html
>
> Dear G. D. M.
> If you belive in the powers of photoshop,
> Have more cents than sense,
> Need to acquire,
> are a total.....,
>
> you'd order from this place. The proverbial 'ten foot pole'
> is ideal for use here or just use the delete button on your computer.
>
> Jim W.
> --
> Dr. James W. Waddick
> 8871 NW Brostrom Rd.
> Kansas City Missouri 64152-2711
> USA
> Ph.    816-746-1949
> E-fax  419-781-8594
>
> Zone 5 Record low -23F
> Summer 100F +

Dear Jim W.,

Don't be so hard on them.  I just added it to my "favorites" joke file or
was it the science fiction or fantasy file?  I forget, but then, it was easy
to forget.  Still, thanks for the advice.  G. D. M. (Gary in Hilo, HI, Zone
10+ , record low 58F, record high 96F.  where Amorphophallis grow seemingly
without a dormant period.)