Re: [Aroid-l] old Philodendron list

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] old Philodendron list
  • From: "Michael Pascall" mickpascall@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 23:43:38 +1000

If you were a member of the IAS you would have read a fantastic article by Eduardo , showing some habitat pictures . It has only recently been described so is not there in old online lists.
And yes many similar loking plants came out of the 'Santa-Leopoldina' area of Brazil , thus the name , its a location .

Michael Pascall,

from what i can remember, Santa Leopoldina was written on the tag of several species because of the area they were collected.  someone tell me how horribly wrong i am

>From: Wrig14@aol.com
>To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
>Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron list
>Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:30:02 EST
>Thank to all for your input on the philodenron id,s it has been helpful but
>what remains unresolved so far is the id for  (ka) p. santa leopoldina.  Is it
>a true species?  and  correctly anotated?  joe.
>Aroid-l mailing list
Aroid-l mailing list