Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron list

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron list
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:15:55 +0000

>From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
>To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
>Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron list
>Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:46:05 EST

Dear Michael,

You are correct, I hope that you have received/read my posting on this plant
'Santa Leopoldiana' as far as I understand is a place-name, as is "Spirito Santo, so perhaps a few species got 'lumped' under the name Santa Leopoldiana. When you do manage to see a TRUE P. spiritus-santi, and examine the texture and shape of its foliage, you will realize that you are in the presence of perfection!

Sincerely,

Julius
I think part of the confusion lies with the name Santa Leopolinda". It is