Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron list

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron list
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:46:05 EST

I think part of the confusion lies with the name "Santa Leopolinda".  It is being used as a name for several other different Philodendrons, all with the classic long, narrow leaf shape of Philodendron spiritus-sancti.  I may be wrong on this but the plant I am assuming is Philodendron atopaboense is often sold in the USA as Philodendron "Santa Leopolinda," others as well.   Correct me if I am wrong Michael or Julius.
Michael Mattlage
Aroid-l mailing list