Re: [Aroid-l] Amorph sizemoreae seed available

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorph sizemoreae seed available
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 08:41:57 -0500

The Amorph. sizemoreae seed are all gone.  I've notified the recipients, so
if you didn't not get an email from me, you'll know that I was not able
to fill your request.

I have some Amophophallus sizemoreae seed ripening up.  I have
enough to fill 2 requests.

If you're interested in trying this species, send an email to me at:

Moderator: if anyone sends a reply back to the list about this offer, just
delete it, don't bother forwarding it to me.

Aroid-l mailing list