[Aroid-l] FREE DOUBLE HELLEBORES

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] FREE DOUBLE HELLEBORES
  • From: Barry Glick barry@sunfarm.com
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:02:08 -0500

I thought that would get your attention, and by the time you finish reading this email,  you'll be happy that you didn't toss it into your trash box.  As we get closer to offering our new line of 'Sunshine Spectaculars',  we're compelled to apply names to the numbers.  Of course it's all a marketing thing you know.  You remember what Billy Shakespeare said " A Lenten Rose by any other name yada yada yada".

We need your help.... so in your inimitable brilliance,  go to http://sunfarm.com/contest.php and give it a shot.  There are 82 selections to vote on so see what inspires you.  Nothing too gooey please, and  brilliance,  wit and tongue in cheek humor will be given top priority. And when we do choose a name for each plant,  if you were the lucky soul to have provided it,  you'll receive a free 4" pot of that plant. In the event of a tie,  the earliest entry will be the winner.

This contest will exist in perpetuity as we will be continually adding plants.  It will end for each particular plant when that plant becomes available in quantity and we choose a name.  I'm sure that there are a few bugs and some things that we haven't thought out in detail,  so please feel free to email me personally at barry@sunfarm.com with any comments,  ideas or suggestions.

Feel free to stuff the ballot box.  Voting is pretty idiotproof.   Just click on "Name Me",  fill out the brief form and hit Submit.  You can then click on "Name Another Hellebore" and it will take you back to the images and guess what,  we've even saved you the trouble of filling out the form on subsequent entries. Wasn't that thoughtful of us!

Get creative,  get out and vote,  vote early and keep voting,  but most of all have fun!

Cheers

Barry
Happy Gardening,
Barry Glick aka Glicksterus maximus aka The Cyber-Plantsman
Sunshine Farm & Gardens
HC 67 Box 539 B
Renick WV 24966 USA
304-497-2208
FAX-497-2698
EMAIL - barry@sunfarm.com

Altitude 3650 feet * Latitude 38.04N * Longitude 80.26W * USDA Zone 5

***TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF MY GARDENS AT***
http://www.sunfarm.com/tour/

***SUNSHINE FARM & GARDENS WEB PAGE***
http://www.sunfarm.com

***SUBSCRIBE TO "GLICK PICK OF THE WEEK"***
http://sunfarm.com/gpow /

****