[Aroid-l] Amorph sizemoreae seed available

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Amorph sizemoreae seed available
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 18:59:59 -0500

I have some Amophophallus sizemoreae seed ripening up.  I have
enough to fill 2 requests.

If you're interested in trying this species, send an email to me at:
alan_galloway@bellsouth.net

Moderator: if anyone sends a reply back to the list about this offer, just
delete it, don't bother forwarding it to me.

Alan