[Aroid-l] OT Strelitzia juncea

Jim,

Yes, Jim, the seedlings will resemble normal regina until they are about 2-4 years old depending on the growing conditions.

The mature plants that I imported also had a few smaller offsets that reverted to juvenile form from stress of being moved.

They are great plants outdoors here. I water mine (that are individually planted in 3 gallon and 5 gallon containers) one a month even in the summer. Now that is hardy. The only draw back is that the leaf tips are usually a little brown (even with regular watering).

I have a plant listed on eBay at the moment if you would like to see a mature specimen.

John Ingram in L.A., CA.
www.floralarchitecture.com check it out
Floralartistry2000@yahoo.com
310.709.1613 (cell, west coast time, please call accordingly. Thank you)