[Aroid-l] Shipping to Arizona

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Shipping to Arizona
  • From: Chipboy5399@cs.com
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:43:50 -0500

   This is not a real problem for most people shipping.  I have sent many plants to California for years adn even recently.  As long as it is just a regular package with  nothign to draw attention to a business name.  For that matter I have ordered from Nurseries in Cal. again recently (who will remain nameless) that have forced plants into a smaller unlabeled box so that they could ship them to me.  I have even sent many packages to Europe and have recieved.  I also do that often.  The only  risk of that is if you do get inspected at customs the package is thrown away. You then get a letter telling you.  Oh yes but I also put something inthe box so thta I can describe that and divert attention.  This has only happened to me one time in the past 5 years of doing this.
Aroid-l mailing list