[Aroid-l] Philodendron ID

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Philodendron ID
  • From: Brian Williams pugturd@alltel.net
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:10:33 -0500

Well I have been going through the website and I see a lot of unknown aroids so the plan is to slowly post pictures of no name aroids and see if we can get some good IDs for them. This first philo which I have gotten from two different sources has long leaves with a bit whitish veins. The stems are not round but almost flat with some red streaking. Any idea what this species name might be?? THANKS I will post more up soon.

Aroid-l mailing list