Re: [Aroid-l] In need of pictures

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] In need of pictures
  • From: Baumfarn Webmaster webmaster@baumfarn.at
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:08:11 +0100

Hi, I would be interested if you compiled your CD.
Living in Vienna, Austria and I'm quite new to Aroids. I'm not a member of the IAS 'cause I'm more interested in Amorphophalli and just partly in Arisaema and Arum species. Other species not at all, except other little well-smellers like dracunculus or helicodiceros ! I think the majority of the mag wouldn't be of to much interest to me. Probably I will reorder number 19 of Aroideana.

What is 'Amorphophallus 101' ?

Look at my gallery and at these links:
http://www.baumfarn.at/treefern/viewtopic.php?t=223
http://www.baumfarn.at/treefern/viewtopic.php?t=224
I'm not the owner of some pictures at my gallery, so we have to ask separately for permission.

greetings
Peter