Re: [Aroid-l] article for aroideana

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] article for aroideana
  • From: Dan Levin levin@pixar.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 23:23:06 -0800

Hi Brian,

Please contact Derek Burch, our Aroideana editor extraordinaire...

On Feb 3, 2006, at 11:13 AM, Brian Williams wrote:

I have been doing some breeding and would like to put a article into a aroideana. I would most likely have this done mid to late summer as I am waiting on a few more plants to matur before finishing this up. Who will I need to contact about this?

Aroid-l mailing list
Aroid-l mailing list