RE: [Aroid-l] article for aroideana

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] article for aroideana
  • From: "Derek Burch" derek@horticulturist.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:32:39 -0500

Brian, that will be good timing for the 2007 issue - deadline for that is 15
January 2007. I am attaching instructions to authors for Aroideana. My email
is Derek@horticulturist.com and everything comes to me (or whoever takes
over as editor) to be sent out for review. I will look forward to your
manuscript, and can help with any parts that give you problems. Derek