[Aroid-l] Leo Songs wholesale anyone?

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Leo Songs wholesale anyone?
  • From: "Michael Marcotrigiano" mmarcotr@email.smith.edu
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 11:07:15 -0500

Hi Aroiders

I have to cut back seriously on my collections. Anyone, commercial or otherwise, interested in buying a lot of 'Leo Song' Amorphophallus konjac let me know.

The picture link is here

http://www.exoticfinches.com/plants/leosong.htm

The details here:

11 fingerlings (long corms about a half to one inch diameter) @4.00 = 44.00
60 corms less than one inch dia @4.00 = 240.00
7 corms at 1.00 inch @5.00 = 35.00
6 corms at 1.25 inch @ 6.00 = 36.00
5 corms at 1.50 inch @ 8.00 = 40.00
5 corms at 1.75 inch @ 10.00 = 50.00
3 corms at 2.5 inch @20.00 = 60.00
1 corm at 5.5 inches @70.00 = 70.00 (may flower this year)

total number of corms = 98
Total  = $575.00

Not interested in selling them in small lots. If you don't want at least half of them, please don't respond. DO NOT RESPOND TO AROID LIST, respond to me at michael@exoticfinches.com

Shipping is whatever it costs USPS or your choice. No profit on shipping for me.

Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College, Lyman Conservatory, College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
www.smith.edu/garden