Re: [Aroid-l] Leo Songs wholesale anyone?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Leo Songs wholesale anyone?
  • From: "Michael Marcotrigiano" mmarcotr@email.smith.edu
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:10:16 -0500

It's in the email below. You must have not read the whole thing???

_______________________________

Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College, Lyman Conservatory, College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
www.smith.edu/garden
Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky,
We fell them down and turn them into paper,
That we may record our emptiness.
~ Kahlil Gibran

>>> snowsexotics@cox.net 2/8/2006 11:50 AM >>>
Hi Michael,

How large are the tubers for "Leo's Song".  Any blooming size?

Snow

SNOW'S EXOTICS
ALL THINGS EXOTIC!
www.snowsexotics.com