[Aroid-l] ID help

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] ID help
  • From: Ken Mosher ken@spatulacity.com
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:47:14 -0500

I've had a request to help ID this bulb. The requester thought it was an
aroid, which I seem to doubt (are there any aroids that are true bulbs?).

I'm not sure if the two attached photos will come through to the list.
If not then anyone willing to try an ID can email me *privately*
(please) and I'll resend the photos directly to you.

(My impression is Eucomis sp)

-Ken Mosher

JPEG image

JPEG image