RE: [Aroid-l] Re: Anthurium with two bracts

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Re: Anthurium with two bracts
  • From: Albert M Huntington amh@ieee.org
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:47:56 -0800 (PST)

Derek,

  Thanks for the photo.  I've put it up in the gallery page under
a new heading - Aroid Oddities.

  If anyone else has a picture of an odd inflorescence or other
aroid aberration that's their own work, I'd be grateful for the
opportunity to add it to our new page.

  There are additionally a couple of other website updates from
the past month or so that I haven't had a chance to announce:

- Our collection of Aroideana covers is finally up to date.  See
http://www.aroid.org/society/aroideana/

- A page by Scott Hyndman about Aroideae Maximilianae is finally
available in the gallery, and full scans are available to members
in the members section.

  As always, if there are any website issues, please let me know.

--Albert Huntington
IAS Website Admin