RE: [Aroid-l] Re: Anthurium with two bracts
- Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Re: Anthurium with two bracts
- From: Albert M Huntington firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:47:56 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for the photo. I've put it up in the gallery page under
a new heading - Aroid Oddities.
If anyone else has a picture of an odd inflorescence or other
aroid aberration that's their own work, I'd be grateful for the
opportunity to add it to our new page.
There are additionally a couple of other website updates from
the past month or so that I haven't had a chance to announce:
- Our collection of Aroideana covers is finally up to date. See
- A page by Scott Hyndman about Aroideae Maximilianae is finally
available in the gallery, and full scans are available to members
in the members section.
As always, if there are any website issues, please let me know.
IAS Website Admin
--- Derek Burch <email@example.com> wrote:
> I may have missed a mention of Anthurium'Twingo' which I first
> saw in the
> Amsterdam show about five years ago. You can see pictures of it
> by entering
> that name as a google search, and clicking 'images'. I have
> quite a nice
> digital image that I would be glad to make available to IAS.
Aroid-l mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |