RE: [Aroid-l] Helicodiceros potting

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Helicodiceros potting
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:13:14 -0800

Hiyer,

I have never planted them horizontally, but I might give it a try as an
experiment. I plant them vertically, and get many flowers and lots of
offsets.

Good luck!
Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers
Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist
((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.
(530) 406-1178
166 Buckeye Street
Woodland CA 95695 USA

? Invertebrate Taxonomy
? Invertebrate Ecological Studies
? Bioassessment and Study Design
? Endangered Invertebrate Species
? Zooplankton
? Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ? Bozeman, MT ? Woodland, CA ? Neosho, MO ? Selinsgrove, PA
www.ecoanalysts.com