Re: [Aroid-l] Helicodiceros potting

Dear Christopher,

nice to read that H.m. does so good with your treatment.

I once got some small offsets from Jim W. ((Waddick) - thanks Jim!)) in
2002  and they did well the first year.
Thereafter they rather grew smaller due to spider mites and maybe wrong
watering. This was so for some years and now they are gone.... sob, sob,

I thought I get some comments before I give it a new try.

Good growing,
Bernhard.