Re: [Aroid-l] Hydrogen Peroxide

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Hydrogen Peroxide
  • From: ronmchatton@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 18:56:35 -0500

 This is a common use for peroxide in many, many potted plant crops.  In its most expensive form its marketed under the trade name Zerotol but its simply 35% hydrogen peroxide with some proprietary stabilizing agents.  It works if you keep up with it as there is no residual activity.
Ron McHatton
Zone 9B, Central Florida