[Aroid-l] Aroid from Ecuador, ID needed please

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroid from Ecuador, ID needed please
  • From: Eric Schmidt <leu242@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 13:23:11 -0800 (PST)

we have an Anthurium that was donated years ago. It
was collected in Ecuador but no other specifics were
given. It is about 2ft tall and has small white
inflorescences. It is hardy for an Anthurium as it has
been growing here in the ground for 4 years. Anyone
know what species this might be? We have several other
specimens of different Anthuriums from Ecuador that
were donated at the same time. I will post photos of
these for identification when they flower in the
future.

Here is the one flowering now;

http://tinyurl.com/2oyruk

http://tinyurl.com/3ywuzk