RE: [Aroid-l] Aroid from Ecuador, ID needed please

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Aroid from Ecuador, ID needed please
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 10:26:07 -0600

Dear Eric:

	This Anthurium section Calomystrium but unfortunately there are
probably 50 species in Ecuador.  It might be identifiable eventually but
as yet I have prepared no key.  Incidentally we are working on a key to
described species of Anthurium using Lucid which will enable you to
determine species which have been described. If you could prepare a good
specimen of this I would be able to get it determined eventually. I
would get it mounted and process it with the other undetermined plants.

Tom Croat, P. A. Schulze Curator of Botany
Missouri Botanical Garden
Box 299, St. Louis, Missouri 63116
(314) 577-5163
Please send images to our FTP Server.