RE: [Aroid-l] FW: any information about cancer-healing effect ofAlocasia?

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] FW: any information about cancer-healing effect ofAlocasia?
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 10:20:14 -0600

Dear Derek:

            Wow!  Whether there is any truth in this or not it will surely generate interest in Alocasia.  Certainly this Alocasia macorrhiza is super common so it will not be difficult to find material to study.

Tom

Tom Croat, P. A. Schulze Curator of Botany

Missouri Botanical Garden

Box 299, St. Louis, Missouri 63116

(314) 577-5163

Thomas.Croat@mobot.org