Re: [Aroid-l] Helicodiceros potting

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Helicodiceros potting
  • From: Geoffrey Kibby <fieldmycol@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 10:09:53 +0000

Dear Peter,

Thank you for the address of your website - good job! - the pictures have come out well. I also enjoyed seeing the photos of the other aroid species. My plant of Heli. musc. is in a pot 15 cm diameter and the plant itself is about 40-50 cm high, the open spathe was about 30 cm long.

I am also an enthusiast of Amorphophallus species with a number of interesting species (about 44 at the moment), including some nice small plants of A. titanum.
Best wishes,