[Aroid-l] Fw: Philodendron billietiae

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Fw: Philodendron billietiae
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" <steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:56:46 -0600

Thanks Julius!  Hopefully we can all together do more to learn about and preserve this rare species.  I asked Joep about the possibility the burgundy underside plant could be P. billietae in a juvenile form and sent him the photo which is on my "blind" page.  As most of you know, Joep lives in French Guaina.  He knows P. billietitae as well as anyone.  His response is attached.

Steve Lucas