[Aroid-l] Reverting to a juvenile, Why do adults do it?

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Reverting to a juvenile, Why do adults do it?
  • From: "Albert Knight" <mrknight@charter.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:19:39 -0500

         I have been taking cutting of several different Philodendron, Monstera, & Epipremnums. All have come from adult forms of the plant. For some reason I have been unable to have any other than tip cuttings remain in the adult stage. I make sure they have a place to climb and still seems that I have no success. I have seen times at the aroid shows where a plant such as a Monstera deliciosa growing vertical in a large pot still had adult leaves or an Epipremnum 'Cebu Blue' only three foot tall apparently from a lower cutting originally, had all adult leaves. Any input would help.
                                                              Thanks, Albert
Aroid-l mailing list