Re: [Aroid-l] P. 'S. L, Dan and Ted--a reply!

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] P. 'S. L, Dan and Ted--a reply!
  • From: <plantguy@zoominternet.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:28:55 -0500

Dear Julius,

Thanks for the wonderful reply. As I said, I have no clue about this genera and just hoped to learn a little along the way. I agree that the photos and info that have been posted on Steve's site are a wonderful archive for all that love these plants and even for someone like myself that is simply curious about a plant of such importance in the botanical world!! I sincerely hope that my naive questions were not construed as an "attack" as that would be regrettable.

I look forward to other posts on this thread so that I may continue to learn.

Good growing all,

Gibsonia, PA
zone 6a and expecting an ice storm tonight....geesh!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>