Anthurium plowmanii

I Google species all the time.  The major problem is probably 70% or more of the photos on Google aren't what the individual that posted thinks they are.  That is a major reason there is so much confusion with plant species.  I always ask Dr. Croat, Julius, Leland, Russ Hammer and several others who know their stuff to give their opinion before I accept any ID on a plant photo.  Would be nice if everyone got it posted with the right name, but it just doesn't happen that way.  The major problem is I'm not going to grab a photo off the net and reuse it without permission from the owner.  Any of you who've read my long ramblings about photo copyright understand my position on that subject already.  The group on Aroid l includes some of the best growers around!  Better to ask permission this way than to just "borrow" the photo and hope for the best.

Did you google it or check ecuag.
Aroid-L mailing list