Need Basic Info for Beginner in Aroids

  • Subject: Need Basic Info for Beginner in Aroids
  • From: "sherri" <shedigsdirt@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:19:29 -0600

I’m looking for basic information for garden club newbies, if anyone wants to help.  In researching for an Educational Exhibit, I’ve discovered that some  of my favorite plants in Houma, Louisiana -Zone 9- are “Aroids” not just Caladiums or Philodendrons or Anthuriums!!  A google search comes back with such a dizzying array of information it is mind-boggling.  Would greatly appreciate advice on breaking down the data, while not dumbing it down.  Thanks, Sherri

Aroid-L mailing list