Re: Wikipedia`s falsehoods

At 08:19 AM 2/1/2009, you wrote:
If you Google most species or ''things'' you may need information on, a list of possibilites comes up, choose the best ones you can, avoiding Wikipedia.

maybe i told you maybe not, that i once went looking for information on wiki about Lorenzo da Ponte, the librettist for Mozart and everything I found there looked curiously familiar, because I HAD WRITTEN IT. However, in researching some hard science, i did find the footnotes and references check out.

I used to test dictionaries by looking up some obscure dog breed to see what they had to say, to see if it added to my own knowledge, and seldom, seldom, was this so. it would be hard to find more info in one place on Aroids than I have found on this list.

herm