Re: Suspected Asian Aroid

  • Subject: Re: Suspected Asian Aroid
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:19:08 -0800

Looks like a Monsteroid to me . . . probably Raphidophora or one of the other similar genera in that group.

D. Christopher Rogers

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸInvasive Species

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Davis, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania Ÿ London, Ontario