Re: Alocasia

  • Subject: Re: Alocasia
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:14:14 +0000

Dear Christopher,

These (below) may be what you are searching for, I pulled them from Deni Bown`s book.  there are mentions of several other papers by Hay on the genus, descriptions of single new species of Alocasia.  I hope these help!

Hay, A. 1999a.  The Genus Alocasia (Araceae-Colocasieae) in the Philippines.  Gardens` Bullitin Singapore 51:  1-41.
Hay, A. , and R.  Wise.  1991.  The Genus Alocasia (Araceae) in Australasia.  Blumea 35: 499-545.
Hay, A.1998a.  The Genus Alocasia (Araceae-Colocasieae) in West Malesia and Sulawesi.  Gardens` Bullitin Singapore 50 (1):  1-4.

The Best,