Wanna visit Kew myself

  • Subject: Wanna visit Kew myself
  • From: Molly Day <mollyday1@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 19:22:30 -0600

Great site. Thanks for the lead.
Now can anyone suggest where to stay when we go to London to visit Kew?
Martha Stoodley (pen name Molly Day)
Muskogee OK USA

2009/2/3 ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
I copied the link directly from the webpage but it won't come up alive when I try to paste it into an email.  I would just go to Google and type in Kew Monocot World Checklist and it will show up.  Be sure and save the link to your favorites.  In my case I have all of the ones I listed right on my desktop with icons so I can just go to them quickly and click anyone so I can find info faster.

I originally learned about the site from Lucinda Lay at Kew.  Several of the folks over there have been really kind to help me find info and I am always thankful for all their help.  Kew has a number of good sites so I use them often.

Aroid-L mailing list