Von: "ExoticRainforest" <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
Gesendet: 04.02.09 00:28:15
An: Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Betreff: [Aroid-l] Suspected Asian Aroid

Pete, if you're out there I'm going to aim this at you since I
suspect this is a SE Asian aroid. Anyone is more than welcome to
offer an ID.

This cutting was given to me about a year ago but had no tag. The
blade measures 35cm or just over 1 foot and is subcoriaceous, glossy
on the upper surface and matte on the abaxial surface. The petioles
are terete (round). I'm including a photo of the stem. Any ideas what
this might be?

Steve Lucas