Re: Suspected Asian Aroid

Hi Steve,

I Žll do my best for the photos. I have to go there (HBV, Botanical Garden of the Vienna University) and will climb up the plant (seven meters).

I also owe the forum photos of an adult Monstera tenuis, which I once have found in the Botanical Garden of Darmstadt (Germany). I hope the plant still exists and I have to ask them to get these pictures. If so, I would be happy, if you also could investigate/publish this wonderful species. Picts of the juvenile Monstera tenuis I have available, as the young shoots run all over my tropical greenhouse and wait to be cut back.

I also have not forgotten that I have promised Leland some rooted cuttings of the Monstera tenuis. I have them available, but unfortunately I have lost the delivery address.

Best regards
Helmut

I'd say the consensus is you are very right! Do you have a photo of