  • Subject: Thermogenesis
  • From: Tindomul Er-Murazor <tindomul1of9@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:00:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I am currently taking a plant physiology class which requires, since I am a graduate student, that I do a research paper and talk on any subject having to do with Plant Phys.
I have narrowed down my topics to either floral scent or thermogenesis.
I have found quite a few articles on the first, but now want to look into thermogenesis.  Does anyone know of a good review article or other research papers that deals with this topic in the scope of Aroids (since I also need to keep my paper focused on two or three plants, preferably of the same family)?

Thanks in advance.

Aroid-L mailing list