Re: Aroids in the Movies

  • Subject: Re: Aroids in the Movies
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:28:30 EST

You are so right!
Of course there were those weird screaming plants
in Harry Potter that they /called/ mandrakes.
I think those were aroids in disguise.  I wonder if anyone
who watched those movies realized that in the end of at
least one, when the train leaves, the 'trees' in the forest are
juvenile ornamental cabbages?