Re: Aroids in the Movies

  • Subject: Re: Aroids in the Movies
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:20:27 EST

It's been a long time since I have seen it.
I just had to bring that up for fun.
In a message dated 2/13/2009 5:11:38 P.M. Central Standard Time, TheTropix@msn.com writes:
Hi Alison,
  After I read your question, I broke out a copy of 'Little Shop of Horrors' and Seymour says it (Audrey Jr.) is a cross between a Butterwort and a Venus Flytrap.  But there do appear to be a few Aroids in the "shop".  Diffenbachia, (looks like a couple of types of) Philodendron, Monstera deliciosa & flowering Anthurium plants.
                                      Take Care,

Aroid-L mailing list