Alocasia 'Stingray' query

  • Subject: Alocasia 'Stingray' query
  • From: Jeremy P <drplantman@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:41:01 +1100

Hi Listers,

I seem to recall that late last year there was a reference to Alocasia 'Stingray' (see image here: http://www.centralfloridafarms.com/alocasia-stingray.htm [nb: not my image or website] ), but I can't find anything in the archive search. Someone may be able to answer my query anyway, and that is does anyone know what species this is considered to be a form of?

With thanks in anticipation,

Jeremy
RBG Melbourne, Australia
(which has had 2mm of rain since Christmas, 3 consecutive days over 45C in Feb, and 1 record buster at 47C)

--
The Natural Ponderer
http://tnponderer.blogspot.com/

Tropical Talk Administrator
http://tropicaltalk.freeforums.org/
An International Network of Horticulturalists